Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tamil Nadu or bust

I am going to Tamil Nadu. It is a big state and I am not exactly sure where in it I will be, but I will pin-point it as soon as possible.

Once, very long ago late late at night (or was it early in the morning*...), it occurred to me as I sat with a glass of water in one hand and a bic lighter in the other pondering the fact that humans have harnessed two of the most dynamic forces of nature, that it is better when you are moving. No need to sit still, just get up and dance and rejoice. Well the idea stuck and I've called it my motto ever since. It works so well. I use it where some would say c'est la vie. It is an answer to so many mystical "why?"s, an excuse for so much water under bridges, a knowing affirmation when you can't sit still.

And now I will bring it into practice with surety and determination as I head to the equatorial jungle with my GBOGL** and my architecture skills to lend a hand to some friends in need.




*Dearest V, this is why you are always invoked when seismic movements occur in my life, as it was your house and your spell under which I had this revelation. Bless you.

** Giant Ball of God's Love

7 comments:

  1. good blog!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, i didn't get to be the first poster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. giant ball of god's love = love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is some brilliant business...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just subcribed to this on google reader! looking forward to keeping up with your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow pals, thank you. I'll try to make it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad to hear i was of service at some point, one might say it is strange the times at which our lives coincide, but really, it makes far too much sense to be strange....

    ReplyDelete