Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gifts

I have a week and a half to get rid of everything I own. Who needs winter coats? How about a gold velour couch? It is cat proof and super comfortable to sleep on. House plants? Anybody need to fill that hole with green lovin'? Who needs a set of Tea Sugar Flour canisters? I've got two very awesome art deco-ish pale wood veneer bedside tables with three drawers each for your naughty literature and your unmentionables. I have one mint green vinyl chair with a brass frame, total '70's waiting room style, one turquoise arm chair with wood legs and brass brads, also vinyl. If I had any real money these chairs would be leather, but alas, they are all vintage thrift treasures. To go with those, I have a white pleather bench with wooden legs, perfect for the front hall or the foot of the bed. I have one folding screen with beige and gold paper framed in black painted wood. It is falling apart, but a few strategically placed staples and you are good to go. I have two lamps: one is brushed stainless vintage 'inspired' and the other is black and bronze vintage for real. I also have two black 5 shelf target metro shelf units. I have two Ikea bar stools, white with silver legs, a Bulova wall clock which is super awesome but gently cracked at the edge. This has never bothered me because the clock is awesome enough to make up for it's flaws. I have a couple of wool blankets and a ton of books on all kinds of random topics. I have a small folding drafting table that is ready to go home with you. There are CDs that Reckless Records won't take, but I know you will.

These are all gifts for YOU!

Please come pick them up now, thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Getting rid of weight allows you to reach for your dreams faster. You don't need any burden to be stopping you, you already have wings and you are so ready for takeoff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but I want them all! You can't get rid of the chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. daaaang girl, you have vinyl waiting room chairs and you gave me books? There isn't even anything dirty in here!

    I kid, I kid...I love my books.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tricky, Mr. President has better chairs than I do. Miso, you can have the chairs and the smut.
    No fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I GOT THE SMUT!

    ReplyDelete