Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Strategic Procrastination

I have been cramming my brains full of high school math in order to prepare for the upcoming GRE and GMAT tests necessary to accomplish my goal of going to grad school. Two days from now is the first test and one week following is the second and I will be damned if I can get myself to take one of these practice tests. I swear I am going to do it right now. Seriously. This second. Okay, here I go.

[crickets]

Sigh... the same thing happened to me with the violin. Never practiced that either and look where I am now! Not a single instrument any where near me! Oh. Wait. Okay for real this time. GRE here I come!

[I'm going, I'm going... sheesh]

2 comments:

  1. TAKE THE TEST SRP! They help. For real. I would have bombed the GMAT if it had not been for the practice tests. I didn't take the any of the writing practice parts, and wish I did, because I goofed on those. The tests are fast paced, so it helps with the timing too.

    ReplyDelete