Monday, October 5, 2009

A List

1) The first club was not for dancing, but it had good music to dance to.

2) The second club was about as serious as dance clubs get (gyrating bikini-clad ladies in plexiglass boxes included) and the DJ could not keep a beat long enough to groove. The cumulative value in shoes in the place was prolly in the millions. I was dancing (trying, no help from the dj) next to a group of supermodels with a crowd of dudes hanging out waiting for a scrap. There were chandeliers and the smoke was dense enough to obscure your neighbor's features. My true RKFDian roots came out when I told Agt.3L that someone was going to get a second nose job if I got burned. I think I need a) more social grooming and b) lots more money if I am going to successfully hob-nob with the upper class.

3) Back to Spanish 2. Spanish 3 was just too much work to catch up.

4) GMAT this week Thursday. I am again procrastinating on studying. Sigh. More effort needs to be spent on letters of intent and portfolio, dontcha.

5) Need to catch up on some correspondence which I would rather do in person, but alas...

6) I think I have found a decent bakery in DF, but it was closed the day I looked for it. We shall see if they have something tasty for me. In the meantime, if you can't beat them, join them. I have been indulging in sweet rolls lately and can't wait to try pan de muerto.

7) Hopefully want to make my own tortillas and pasta this week sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment