Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Museum of Science and Industry, or the Train Place

This is going to be an interesting week. I am spending it with my nephew Augie who has just today decided that pooping in the potty is better than in his pants, which he previously thought to be the correct way to eliminate wastes. Of course, he now has a constant supply of M&Ms to promote more potty pooping and a huge amount of positive reinforcement. Right now I have told him that he has to stay up all night and no matter what he can't get sleepy, well, he told me first. He's pretty susceptible to reverse psychology, but I figure if he calls my number then we both can sleep in late tomorrow. Woot! Don't tell his mom... ;)

In other news, who knew that filet mignon, acorn squash and fingerling potatoes were better with raspberry glaze? Mmm hmm. It is no guyaba, but damn was it good. Almost as good as Augie flashing the chef while dancing to Loretta Lynn and getting ready for bath time. Dontcha. Hopefully, if all goes as planned, we will go to the Museum of Science and Industry tomorrow. It is going to be fun!

Welcome home!

No comments:

Post a Comment