Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Storage Solutions

So I have finally come to the point in which I am living out of a suitcase. So I need to organize and rock the suitcase living. I must streamline my winter wardrobe with black basics and small accessories for color, get some foldable canvas bins for rotating clean and dirty items, maybe a hard box for toiletries... and then work it out. I am sure, like everything, it will take trial and error, but I am ready.

I already have my fountain pens and my notebook. I could use a better shoulder bag with more compartments. The one I was using in DF doesn't work for Chicago. It is interesting to note how different handbags or shoulder bags do or do not work for different cities. The style, size and functionality work with the kinds of jobs, neighborhoods and transportation available to the local women. There is definitely a Chicago Bag. And there is a DF Bag. I am sure there is a style for every city. I am excited to find more.

Now to brave the cold and get reacquainted with the grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment